Thursday, April 26, 2012

For You

I came across this quote by Johnny Depp during one of my many random readings. he says “If someone were to harm my family or a friend or somebody I love, I would eat them. I might end up in jail for 500 years, but I would eat them.” I feel the same way. there is nothing I would not do to keep the people I love safe.

For You

I'd leave the world behind.
I'd sell my soul,
for Your life.
I'd watch all of my senses die.
I'd burn the whole world
and Never more know Love,
just to see you smile.
I would die
just so You can live
and be free,
and take all of Your hurt
deep inside of me.
rip out my heart
and give it away for free,
just to know that
You will always know Joy
and not sorrow.
You will never more know
pain.
or be hurt again.
for You
I will lose myself
for evermore.
just to keep You safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment